Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.22 Nulled automatically detects your settings and configures your site to work over https. To keep it lightweight, the parameters are minimized. The entire site will switch to SSL.
Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.22 Nulled
Free Download Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.22 Nulled – WordPress SSL Certificate
SSL certificate for the site, what is it and why is it needed?
Perhaps you noticed when you follow the links in your browser (a program for accessing the Internet) that some sites look like: Http://domen.com, and some https://domen.com? The first is responsible for transmitting data to the user over an unprotected channel, the second – just the opposite – the information goes over a secure channel and is encrypted.
The first option is used for small online projects such as blogs, small online stores, company information sites. The latter is used for large portals and large-scale Internet resources or large commercial catalogs.
Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.22 Nulled Features;
- The mixed content scan, which shows you what you have to do if you don’t have the secure lock yet
- The option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- The option to configure your site for the HSTS preload list
- Advanced security headers for additional security
- Mixed Content Fixer for the back-end
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Certificate expiration check: get an email when your SSL certificate is about to expire