School Management v5.7 is a WordPress plugin to manage multiple schools and their entities such as classes, sections, students, exams, ID cards, admit cards, teachers, staff, fees, invoices, income, expense, noticeboard, study materials and much more.
School Management v5.7
Free Download School Management – Education & Learning Management system for WordPress.
- Paypal, Stripe, Razorpay, Pesapal, Paystack
SMS Service Provider:
- Nexmo, Twilio, MsgClub, SMS Striker, Msg91, TextLocal, EBulkSMS
School Management System Features;
- Multi-School Management:- Add multiple schools, assign admins and classes to each school to manage the individual school.
- Session Management:- Create a new session and keep all the records of previous sessions.
- Manage Classes and Sections:- Administrators can create classes and assign them to schools. With each class, there can be multiple class sections.
- Student Management:- School admins and staff with necessary permissions can new admissions to school by assigning them admission number, class, section and roll number. Also, for each student record in a session, a new enrollment number is generated automatically.
- Inquiries Management:- Display inquiry form for a school on a page using a shortcode. Also, receive inquiries school-wise, add the next follow update and notes for the inquiry.
- Student Promotion:- Promote students to a new class for a new session. This creates a new enrollment of a student for the next session.
- Student Transfer:- Transfer students from one school to another. This also keeps track of students transferred to and transferred from the school.
- Student Attendance:- Take the daily attendance of students. Print the attendance sheet of a class. Also, students can view their attendance reports on the dashboard.
- Student Dashboard:- Students view their fees report, admission details, ID card, etc. and pay remaining fees using a suitable payment method.
- Roles and Permissions:- Create custom roles like teacher, accountant and assign them necessary permissions as per the role so they are restricted to the management of school entities assigned to them.